Residential Refrigeration and Small Appliance Repair in Surrey
With over 20 years of appliance repair experience, we’re here to help you get the most out of your appliances.
Your fridge is a necessity, but like many appliances that we use every day, we don’t understand how important they are until they need to be repaired or replaced. Superior Service Inc. is here to help you get the most out of your fridges, dishwasher, range, washer and dryer. We have years of experience helping the people of Surrey maintain, and repair their refrigerators and related appliances.
Signs your fridge needs repairs
Why is my fridge is making lots of noise - This is usually due to three possible reasons:
- A loss of lubricant in the fan or coolant motors
- A loose fan blade
- The drip pan is too close to the compressor (causing it to vibrate)
Why is my fridge too cold or not cold enough – First thing is to check the fridge thermostat setting to see if a simple adjustment will solve the problem. If not, then the issue is commonly:
- A clogged condenser coil
- An inefficient door seal
- A defective fan
- If you hear a clicking sound before the compressor starts, then the issue is either with the start capacitor or the compressor itself
Why is my fridge is leaking – Finding water under the fridge? This is probably due to:
- A broken line leading to your water dispenser or ice maker
- The drain pan contains cracks or holes
- A clogged drain
Superior Service Inc. can help you with more than just your fridge
The people of Surrey come to us for help with:
Give us a call
If you would like to know more about the services Superior Service Inc. offers the people of Surrey, please give us a call.